We are a creative company that really loves capturing strong imagery and beauty with our camera. We have a passion for photography and frequently travel the country working with professional models.
Nic, our talented photographer at Manic Creations has been behind the lens for nearly a decade now, capturing beauty and the human form.
Our true strength and passion lies in modelling portraits and photography. High-fashion, beauty and glamour is what we absolutely love and excel at.
We have had the pleasure of working with professional clients, models and modeling agencies from around the country.
We specialize in professional photography ranging from portraits, fashion, glamour and beauty. However we also like to capture landscape, catalogue and wildlife from time to time.
While we adore (and often prefer) the use of outdoor natural lighting, we also offer studio shoots with controlled lighting.
Bringing shot images into post-production applications such as Photoshop is where we can remove imperfections like blemishes and enhance any lighting or effects that we feel will be beneficial to the overall image.
We often blog about the process behind our photographic creations. Please view these blog posts for a more in-depth look at our past work:
- Wonder Das! – Wonder Woman photoshoot
- Behind the Scenes with Dominique De Beer – a behind the scenes video.
- Hotel Lingerie shoot – a look at our hotel photoshoot with Naomi.
- Shoot with Iindoni Models – a look at the work with a Durban modeling agency.
- Superman in Chains – a behind the scenes look at our Superman inspired shoot.
- Barbie & Ken – a closer look at our Barbie & Ken doll inspired shoot.
- Cling wrap shoot – behind the scenes of our off-the-wall cling wrap shoot.
- Playboy inspired shoot – how we imitated the USA Playboy look and lighting.
- Broken doll – The thought process behind our broken doll shot.
- Toxic Candy – Behind the scenes of our shoot with Durban model, Dominique.
We have 2 hour, half-day and full-day rates packages available. Our rate card can be requested using the contact information below.